Welcome

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Assalamu Alaikum,

Inshallah every month I write 2 newsletters for my brothers and sisters of Islam. They are just simple reminders to myself as well as everyone else, I am no perfect person, I make mistakes too, so we should remind ourselves about what is right and what is wrong.

What I have written here are all from past newsletters that I have created since February 2007.

This information blog is only used for learning purposes,
You can share with whom you like, that way it can get across
to many inshallah, All praises is due to Allah for giving me this opportunity to write to my fellow brothers and sisters of
Islam, and trying to point out things that we may of forgotten about.

Your Brother In Islam

Islamic Information Blog Issue 4

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

April 2007/Rabi-ul-Akhir 1428

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

This issue isn't meant to scare you but it's the truth and we shouldn't take this likely, please do forgive me if I have scared you in this issue, before I start, this issue is about praying and how important it is to pray. I care about everyone, and I want everyone to learn how important it is to pray, as well as follow the 5 pillars of Islam, in the next issues I will go over them all inshallah, but I wanted to do this one. This is also a reminder to myself, I'm not going to say I've never missed a prayer before, because I have, I'm sure there has been many Imams, Sheikhs etc that have missed at least one prayer in their time, because no one is perfect.

Are you doing what is right and forbidding what is wrong? Are you simply waiting for Allah to send a sign to you that you have X amount of time left so you can do everything right before you go to Him? Well let me say this now, there is no clock for us to see, we can die anytime from now, we are meant to follow the Quran and the teachings of the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) all the time, not when we like. Are you praying to Allah? Have you prayed every prayer that is needed to be done? Fajr, Duhr, Asr, Maghrib & Ishaa, have you done them today and everyday? Pray to Allah before its too late! This is no joke, death is coming closer and closer to us second by second, not only day by day, by second by second, that's scary considering the fact that we know that every human will meet his Lord, but when? That is the question on every human's mind and the only one to know when your turn is, that is Allah. We have no excuse to not pray 5 times a day.

Allah doesn't need us to pray to Him, He doesn't need anything from us, but we need everything
from Allah, we have to pray to Allah for being grateful to Him, we should be humble that He gave us life.




The above video is about praying before you are prayed upon, at anytime, anywhere this could
happen. For the ones who are Muslims and not practicing, why are you not praying? Hasn't there been signs from the Qur'an that we should pray? And for the ones who are not Muslims and reading this, look into this more.

Brothers and sisters of Islam, and to those who follow different religions, Do not waste time on things that are not important in your life, Obey Allah and His prophets, do the good deeds that will help you in the next life to go to paradise, repent to Allah, ask Him to forgive your sins, Allah will forgive you has He is the most Merciful and most Forgiving. Humans make mistakes but it takes real people to repent to their Lord, it takes real people to bow down to the one who created them.

The Prophet (pbuh) once said: "Prayer is the pillar of religion."(Narrated by Al-Baihaqi)

Allah (swt) says: (What led you into the Hell-fire?" They will say: "We were not of those who prayed.)(Qur'an 74:43).

Allah (swt) also says: (Successful indeed are the Believers, those who humble themselves in
their prayers)(Qur'an 23:2),

Allah (swt) also says: (I created not the jinns and mankind except to worship me) (Qur'an 51:56)

I will say this though, Allah gave us the choice to do what we feel is right, at the end of the day, whatever choice you pick, you are the only one that will be blamed for that choice. When the time comes to meeting your Lord, what will your excuse be to Allah for not praying?

I would like to share another video by Ahmed Bukhatir called "Last Breath" part of the video shows clips of a football player that passed away while he was still playing football, it was live on TV at the time, if this cant give you a reason to pray, I don't know what will, you can die at anytime, not just being in bed or somewhere safe with your family and friends, anywhere.



Like at the start I do ask for forgiveness if I do scare you, because I shouldn't scare anyone.

Did you know??

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) reported that Allah, the Almighty says:

'When my slave says in his prayer: "All praise is for Allah, the lord of the worlds"
I say: "My slave has praised me"
When he says: "The Merciful, the Compassionate, Master of the Day of Judgement,"
I say: "My slave has glorified me."
When he says: "You alone we worship and your aid we seek,"
I say: "This is between me and my slave."
When he says: "Show us the straight path,"
I say: "This is for my slave, and I give my slave what he wants."

I've been listening a lot to Sheikh Yusuf Estes and I have learnt a lot from him, the way he explains different topics whether its prayer, the prophets, Allah etc after you listen to this brother, it makes everything so understandable, I would like to share a few videos from this brother inshallah,

This video is just under 3 minutes long and its about prayer, just a simple answer to a question he was asked.





This video is over an hour long, and Mashallah it's a wonderful video by Sheikh Yusuf Estes about Jesus (pbuh) in Islam.




To end this I have one question to ask you all including myself, The final prophet and messenger of Allah, Muhammad (pbuh) prayed 5 times a day, for those who don't pray…what makes you better than our Prophet? What makes you a Muslim if you are not following what Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did?

Wa Salaam

No comments:

A small Du'a can make a big difference

Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

Locations of visitors to this page